Added missing A11 items like CPU-Extenerders and so on to FixedPlayerStart and TraderConfig.
Sorry, the last version still had some regressions from a failed merge. This version should re-fix some old issues and fix some new.
Also OrbitUsesLightColor was set to false by default. Now it is set to true instead (which is also the default value in game).
Sorry for the inconveniences.
This build fixes some issues with the Cleaner. If you noticed there was a nasty bug introduced in the last version which could result in a COQ when loading EPDs playfields into the game or SSG. Sorry for that.
This was due to the fact that the Cleaner removed all color properties from a biomecluster that had a zero for one of the three color values in them.
I also added the new property OrbitUsesLightColor that uses the planet’s LightZenithColor set the light color in orbit. Set to false in planetary playfield to deactivate this option.
There was also one property missing obviously for a long time already:
This makes it possible to set the player’s armot dependent of difficulty setting. Make sure to only either use the old ‘Armor’ property OR the new (old) PlayerArmor property.
In EPD 1.92.0 I have added the new BiomeClusterBrowser to both the fixed and the random editor. You will now see all the most important information of a biomecluster right away for each entry, which makes – as i hope – finding the right biomecluster easier.
You now are also able to search for items like ClusterName, DecorationItem names, GrassItem names, SelectionCriteria and stamp names in the Search box above. That way you can filter your list accordingly to the entered search paremeters and only these biome clusters will show up in list.
Another big thing is the total rework of the neworking and MOD code to make it work with Empyrion’s new ModAPI. It is now again possible to transfer player’s position and rotation from the game back to EPD right into the coordinate or rotation input fields.
The adaption to the new ModAPI will also open more possibilities for the future as well. I might have some ideas already to utilize this in future updates. 😉
The new EPDMOD should get copied automatically into the corresponding path into the Empyrion subfolder (Content/Mods/EPD/).
Just to be safe, and because this is a total rewrite, please check if the EPDMod folder content looks like that after you start EPD for the first time (the log file might not exist yet in your folder):
To use the coordinate/rotation transfer MOD, you need to disable EAC. It should not matter, what you start first, EPD or Empyrion, I tried both and the TCP client should connect fine to the server, as soon as available.
If not, just delete the whole ModFolder (Content/Mods/EPD) and restart EPD, then the folder and all files should get copied there again. If still nothing changes, please let me know in a bug report. 🙂
Hope you enjoy it. As always, glad to get some feedback and/or bugreports.
The last few days I’ve reworked the networking and EPDMod code to be finally compatible with the new ModAPI. For now it already seems to be working fine, but some further tests and refinements are still needed.
I’m guessing that I can provide a new version on Friday or Saturday with the Position/Rotation import.
The last few days I’ve been thinking about how to improve the BiomeClustersBrowser into something a little more helpful in regards to all the data one biomecluster can hold. So I decided to collect the most important information of the cluster and present it right away in the browser, so you can see at once, which biomecluster you want to be editing further.
I also integrated a search command to search and filter the BiomeClusterList by:
So now you could search for ‘RealRock’ or ‘Gold’ and find all the clusters conating that certain rock or deco type.
In this Release I refined the UI Modules a little, so that they stretch accordingly with expanded ListBoxes. Also the Listboxes now autofit to their content. So initially it will display all list items, if possible. There’s still a max height per listbox of 500 pixels, otherwise it could happen, that the UI module runs out of bounds of the parent control.
Also some little bugs got squished. 😉